HGV Class 2 Driver - ADR
Type: Regular and Ad-hoc Agency
Start Times: AM
We are currently looking for 3 x HGV Class 2 Drivers with a valid ADR qualification to fill Temp-to-Perm vacancies.
We also require HGV Class 2 drivers with valid ADR qualifications for ongoing ad-hoc agency work.
The work itself will be a mix of General and ADR palletised deliveries on a curtainsider, typically Monday to Friday, but occasional Saturdays might be required.
Mon - Fri Days: £13.00 p/h
Saturday: £17:00 p/h
- Minimum of 8 hours per shift
- Weekly pay
- HGV 2 (C) licence, with 1 years’ experience
- Valid ADR qualification card, experience preferred
- 24 years old +
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Driver Qualification Card (CPC card)
- Max 6 points on driving licence
- No I/N, D/D, D/R or Dangerous Driving convictions
Please Call: 01633 220 220