HGV Class 2
Type: Regular and Ad-hoc Agency
Start Times: 05:00 - 08:00
We are looking for HGV Class 2 drivers to work for our client in Bristol.
The role involves delivering various steel products to a range of locations in the West of England and South West areas on 18 - 24T Rigid Trucks.
This is ongoing, Monday to Friday agency work.
Start times vary at either 05:00 - 09:00
Experience in delivering/ securing steel is preferred, but training can be provided.
Days (06:00-18:00): £12.00 p/h
Nights (18:00-06:00): £13.25 p/h
- Minimum of 8 hours per shift
- Weekly pay
- Free CPC Scheme
- Free Uniform Scheme
- HGV 2 (C) licence - Minimum 1 Years' Experience
- 24 years old +
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Driver Qualification Card (CPC card)
- Max 6 points on driving licence
- No D/D, D/R or Dangerous Driving convictions